Saturday 13 March 2010

I Have A Random Question For You


And I'm not really sure where this question came from except that this photo has the words "Mother Nature" in it and that made me start singing "Mother Nature's Son" and then I just couldn't stop singing it so I thought maybe if I asked you what your favourite Beatles' song is I'd stop singing that song and start singing a new one and that could be fun.

So, let me ask you. Because I love the Beatles and I love music and does anyone know why I'm rambling and apparently unable to use punctuation? But anyway.

What's your favourite Beatles' song?

12 comments:

the one in the back said...

Quite an unfair question...beatles songs are like lays potato chips, you can't have just one. but if I really had to pick, I'd say "all you need is love" followed by "let it be" then topped of by "I will."

Unknown said...

Good Random question: I'm going to with Hard Day's Night. Listening to it brings me back to my childhood when The Beatles were on the family radio more often than now.

Victoria said...

Sorry for the unfairness ToitB! Good choices though! ;)

The radio used to be awesome, eh Brad?

Dominic said...

Hmm.. probably "Eleanor Rigby"

Victoria said...

Another good one (well, aren't they all, really?) :D

FigJam said...

If I had to pick one, I would go with "Help!"

Michelle said...

let it be, hands down.

Victoria said...

Help, I need somebody, Help not just anybody Help, oh mannnn, now I'm going to be singing that all day FigJam!

Oh no, wait, I'm going to be singing Let it Be all day for sure Michelle ;)

Bunny said...

I'm suprised no one said this already : "In My Life".
At my wedding, I used it in place of the traditional wedding march.
And ditto to the one in back!!

Victoria said...

Ooooooh good one!

Beautiful song! Have you ever heard the version spoken by Sean Connery (from George Martin's album "In My Life") ? It's stunningly moving.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jude, definitely.

Victoria said...

Mmmmmm.