Friday, 12 March 2010

Nickname

C-dawg and I have nicknamed a local bartender "Freckle Butt"

We have nicknamed him this because we think that his butt probably has freckles on it.

Because his cheeks do.

The ones on his face, people, the ones on his face!

C-dawg would also like me to tell you that she thinks Freckle Butt's behind would be a most excellent thing to bounce M&Ms off of.

This thought makes us both smile dreamily.

Not really sure why I thought y'all needed to know all this, but apparently I did. So there you go.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ms Behaviour said...

I think you should ask Freckle Butt if you can bounce M&Ms off his butt. You never know... !

Friday, March 12, 2010 11:04:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Heh

Friday, March 12, 2010 4:16:00 pm  
Anonymous Chris said...

haha. I double dog dare you to ask Freckle Butt if you can bounce M&M's off his butt.. haha..

Go have a little fun Victoria :P

Saturday, March 13, 2010 6:32:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Mmmm yeah no! ;)

Saturday, March 13, 2010 10:32:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.