Friday 12 March 2010

Nickname

C-dawg and I have nicknamed a local bartender "Freckle Butt"

We have nicknamed him this because we think that his butt probably has freckles on it.

Because his cheeks do.

The ones on his face, people, the ones on his face!

C-dawg would also like me to tell you that she thinks Freckle Butt's behind would be a most excellent thing to bounce M&Ms off of.

This thought makes us both smile dreamily.

Not really sure why I thought y'all needed to know all this, but apparently I did. So there you go.

4 comments:

Ms Behaviour said...

I think you should ask Freckle Butt if you can bounce M&Ms off his butt. You never know... !

Victoria said...

Heh

Chris said...

haha. I double dog dare you to ask Freckle Butt if you can bounce M&M's off his butt.. haha..

Go have a little fun Victoria :P

Victoria said...

Mmmm yeah no! ;)