Monday 26 April 2010

Me So Funny

I got my hair done this weekend and as well as a cut, my hairdresser (I'm probably supposed to call her a stylist or something, but just can't bring myself to) and I decided to die it a slightly darker colour, not much off of my natural tone but a bit darker.

"You'll like it," she said " it's rich and warm."

"Just like my husband!" I blurted out.

After some conversation, we decided that that wasn't such a bad thing for a husband to be; rich and warm.

I was terribly amused, but when I was leaving she gave me a big hug and then tilted her head to the side. "This is a man-meeting colour, Victoria, I can just feel it."

So who knows, maybe my rich and warm hair will find me a rich and warm man.

I could do worse.

6 comments:

Stephanie Hunter said...

LOVED this!

SusieQ6283 said...

It takes just simple things to make us feel hip, sexy, cute and puts energies into the universe...You never know!! It's def MoJo power!

'Nelley said...

lol! I must get me the man meeting colour as well. Warm and rich. I'd prefer exciting and rich but as long as he's rich I'll be okay with it.
;)

Dominic said...

Based on my observations, it'll be a man who completely fails to notice you've had anything done that you should be looking out for. That always seems to be marriage material ;)

Victoria said...

Thanks Stephanie ;)

Totaly MoJo power SusieQ!

Go get it 'Nelley! :)

I'll keep that in mind Dominic!

Yvonne said...

I love it! hehe