Saturday 24 April 2010

Ahhhhhhh


Right about now is when I stop cursing the time change and start reveling in the amazing, wonderful, lovely, beautiful long days.

Right about now is when I get home from work and run all my errands and do all the things that need to be done and then when I finally sit down on my couch to relax at 7:30 or so it feels so good that it's still light out.

I love that it's still light out so much later into the evenings.

Love it.

And I love waking up to light too.

I could handle having this length of daylight all year long.

Anyone able to work on that for me?

Thanks.

6 comments:

Jassy Onya'e said...

I love days like that too. I rather the sun be out as long as possible then be stuck in the gloomy rain. Not that rain is bad, but sunshine = happiness.

Victoria said...

Sunshine totally does = happiness!

It's welcome to rain at night while I'm all asleepin if it wants :)

Dominic said...

Giant mirrors in space! The solution to so many of life's problems :)

Victoria said...

Ooooh, good one!

Jill said...

The longer days bring out the best in me! What a welcome relief after a dull and cold winter. The sunshine is totally rejuvenating!

Victoria said...

It's amazing and awesome and rejuvenating for sure!