Saturday, 24 April 2010

Ahhhhhhh


Right about now is when I stop cursing the time change and start reveling in the amazing, wonderful, lovely, beautiful long days.

Right about now is when I get home from work and run all my errands and do all the things that need to be done and then when I finally sit down on my couch to relax at 7:30 or so it feels so good that it's still light out.

I love that it's still light out so much later into the evenings.

Love it.

And I love waking up to light too.

I could handle having this length of daylight all year long.

Anyone able to work on that for me?

Thanks.

6 Comments:

Blogger jassy_onya'e said...

I love days like that too. I rather the sun be out as long as possible then be stuck in the gloomy rain. Not that rain is bad, but sunshine = happiness.

Saturday, April 24, 2010 10:37:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Sunshine totally does = happiness!

It's welcome to rain at night while I'm all asleepin if it wants :)

Saturday, April 24, 2010 11:00:00 am  
Anonymous Dominic said...

Giant mirrors in space! The solution to so many of life's problems :)

Saturday, April 24, 2010 2:09:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Ooooh, good one!

Saturday, April 24, 2010 3:14:00 pm  
Blogger Jill said...

The longer days bring out the best in me! What a welcome relief after a dull and cold winter. The sunshine is totally rejuvenating!

Saturday, April 24, 2010 7:48:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

It's amazing and awesome and rejuvenating for sure!

Saturday, April 24, 2010 8:05:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.