Thursday, 29 April 2010

Sidebar


Aaaaaand once again I've left myself a note that I don't understand.

Apparently I'm to write a post about "Sidebar"

I have no idea what that means.

At all.

Even though I left myself the note and knew what it meant at the time.

Hopefully one day I'll remember what I meant, but for now I have no idea what memory or story or thought "Sidebar" was supposed to trigger.

So, instead, I'm going to distract you with a pretty picture. Look! Pretty! (Hopes you're like magpies attracted to shiny objects and forget about the rest of the babble)

*grumblemumblesidebarmumbledoesn'tmakesensegrumblemumble*

3 Comments:

Anonymous Joel said...

Hey, stumbled across this place. I haven’t checked it out myself yet, although I’ve heard good things.

http://originbakery.com/about

Thursday, April 29, 2010 9:30:00 am  
Blogger Kas said...

Ooooh Ahhhhhh Preeettttyyyy!!

Whats the link to the insanely addicting game you found? I am bored of solitare....

Thursday, April 29, 2010 10:20:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Awesome Joel! I found them in Bastion Square this summer and they're yummy! Now they have their own place which is totally exciting. Mmmmmmm cookies. ;) Thanks for the link!

Um, Kas? Don't say I didn't warn you, but the start of your next addiction may be found at games.com. I will say no more.

Thursday, April 29, 2010 5:11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.