Wednesday 28 April 2010

Um, Ok

So I'm kind of totally addicted to this annoying computer game right now.

I found it randomly online when I was looking for a way to play a card game my Mom's teaching me so I could practice and maybe keep up with her and her winning.

I'd link you to the site but I don't want to ruin your life too and figure some of you would rather actually, you know, live it rather than sitting down on the couch one minute and clicking on the game and then realizing hours have passed.

Hours people!

Also, when I close my eyes, I now see blinking buckets of goat's milk.

I really need to stop.

Make it stop.

I'm losing my mind.

4 comments:

Dominic said...

My personal nemesis is Killer Sudoku. It doesn't give you ANY numbers, just tells you how much various clusters add up to.

I mostly avoid it by playing bubble shooter instead..

Sigh...

Victoria said...

That sounds EVIL!!!!!

Jonathan Beckett said...

Do. not. go. near. Farmville.

Victoria said...

Too late Jonathan. This is a version of that. Too. Late. ARGH!