Friday, 14 May 2010

Mentally Preparing

I have a few posts I've been meaning to write; stories to tell and things to talk about, but I can't yet bring myself too.

I think maybe I don't have the mental energy right now to get it all out. Does that make sense to you or only to me?

I mean, not that they're necessarily anything big or serious or overwhelming, just that they take more telling than I seem to have the brain power for right now.

Random thought change: do you ever wonder how freaky it would be if you could *actually* read people's minds? Like, there are ten thousand things going on in my mind at any one moment and I think if someone else had to listen in on my mind they might explode.

4 Comments:

Blogger StartedOver@28 said...

Nope, your post makes total sense. There are some things I can't bring myself to write about too. Just too taxing and yet I have written ad nauseum about heavier topices.

You can have the ability to read peoples minds. I would like to be able to see what I look like through someone elses eyes. I mean as a person and physically. And yes, I realize how vain that makes me.

Friday, May 14, 2010 4:09:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

I'm glad my post makes sense to at least one other person! Whew.

No, I'd totally want to see what I look like through someone else's eyes too, I don't think it's vain, I think it'd be cool.

Friday, May 14, 2010 4:34:00 pm  
Blogger Jonathan said...

I continually question what is worth recording - what others might be interested in reading.

You're not the only one who asks the question - there's at least two of us :)

Monday, May 17, 2010 1:37:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Hurrah! :)

Monday, May 17, 2010 7:53:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.