Saturday, 1 May 2010

Oh Yeah


I forgot to tell you, but I did, finally, get around to buying myself those flowers you told me to.

When I was buying them I purposely thought "These are the flowers they told me to buy to cheer me up."

And you're right, it did feel good and made me smile.

So thanks.

I kind of feel like y'all bought me flowers. And I love 'em. Thanks.

They're purty and so are you!

(Except for the ruggedly handsome men who read this site, you're not purty, you're handsome and manly)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Dominic said...

Grr. Argh.

Saturday, May 01, 2010 2:09:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

See? Manly!

Saturday, May 01, 2010 8:55:00 pm  
Blogger Jonathan said...

I can't really claim to be "rugged" lol - maybe comfortable, easy going, and optimistic would fit though.

Trying to bash myself back into this whole blogging thing again.

Sunday, May 02, 2010 6:41:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

:)

Good luck with the bashing ;)

Sunday, May 02, 2010 11:25:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.