Saturday 1 May 2010

Oh Yeah


I forgot to tell you, but I did, finally, get around to buying myself those flowers you told me to.

When I was buying them I purposely thought "These are the flowers they told me to buy to cheer me up."

And you're right, it did feel good and made me smile.

So thanks.

I kind of feel like y'all bought me flowers. And I love 'em. Thanks.

They're purty and so are you!

(Except for the ruggedly handsome men who read this site, you're not purty, you're handsome and manly)

4 comments:

Dominic said...

Grr. Argh.

Victoria said...

See? Manly!

Jonathan Beckett said...

I can't really claim to be "rugged" lol - maybe comfortable, easy going, and optimistic would fit though.

Trying to bash myself back into this whole blogging thing again.

Victoria said...

:)

Good luck with the bashing ;)