Thursday 16 September 2010

I Grew Up Watching This Stuff


Monty Python - Spam

Blogger, they of the thingamy what where my blog resides, recently instituted a pretty cool thing where comments that are spam comments don't get posted to your blog, which is great, because every once in a while some very enterprising and/or bored spammer goes through the entire process of posting a comment on my blog and I have to go and delete it because I'm not that interested in designer watches thank you very much.

The reason I'm telling you this is that if your (legitimate) post doesn't show up, it may have been filtered into the spam bin.

I'm not used to that yet, so until I get in the habit of checking and either saying yes that's spam or no that's not leave that poor comment alone, things might be delayed.

But hopefully that won't happen and I'll get into the habit of checking and there won't be any problems. And hopefully Blogger won't do that random comment eating thing it does sometimes to some of you. (Trust me it happens to me too on other people's blogs)

So there you go. "I don't like Spam!"

2 comments:

Single and Picky said...

Spam is icky, the stuff in the can and the stuff that ends up in the virtual mail box. So here is to no spam! And happier days for you... the weekend is almost here!!

Victoria said...

lol!

And yes, it's almost Friday!!!