Friday, 17 September 2010

GCBF

I almost I forgot to tell you, but I went to the Great Canadian Beer Festival again this year.

I wasn't going to go. It's something that C-Dawg and I have gone to together almost every time I've gone, and I'm missing her a ton right now and didn't want to go and be reminded that she wasn't there.

She really wanted me to go though, and at the last minute a friend of mine got a ticket and so I decided to go.

I'm glad I did. It was fun, if chilly (for the first time in memory), and I found a nice Apricot Ale that I liked (I'm not really a huge beer fan so I tend to stick to the light, fruity ones) and I had a good time hanging out with my friend and his friends.

The people watching was stellar as usual, and I even won $1.25 from some random stranger who challenged me to a game he made up on the spot and I won.

So while I did miss C-Dawg and couldn't even call her from there to say hi (what with the four hour time difference) it was good to have something fun happen after the rough week I had. It was really good, actually, to have something fun.

And, here we are, once again, thank goodness, at Friday.

Long live the weekend, I say.

Happy Friday my friends!

4 Comments:

Blogger Canadianbloggergirl said...

Glad you had a good time! I'm not much for beer either, give me a vodka cooler or for a really yummy treat some Crowne Royal on ice!

Friday, September 17, 2010 8:35:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

I'm so glad I had a good time, it was perfect timing :)

Friday, September 17, 2010 9:27:00 pm  
Anonymous duffy said...

Friday's are the best days. Put blackberry juice into any drinks and it tastes great!

Saturday, September 18, 2010 5:00:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Yay Fridays! :)

Blackberry juice, eh? Huh!

Saturday, September 18, 2010 5:59:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.