Thursday, 6 January 2011

I Never Said I Was Mature

C-Dawg and I were doing some shopping before Christmas when we got up to the counter and she nudged me.

"Look at that magazine cover" she said "is that not an unfortunate choice?"

I glanced at the magazine to see a celebrity holding her new twin baby boys.

Now the celebrity in question was also wearing a nicely low cut blouse showing some cleavage, possibly breast-feeding enhanced cleavage.

None of this would have been a problem but for the title they'd included with the picture. . .

"Meet My Twins"

The fact that this had C-Dawg and I in fits of laughter at the checkout counter days before Christmas is yet another one of the reasons we're such good friends.

I'm still chuckling over it.
Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.