Tuesday 11 January 2011

Y'all?

I went on a date this weekend.

I went on a date with a nice,good looking guy this weekend and you guys?

I totally fell.








No, I mean I actually fell.

Like, literally.

Trying to cross a river sort of thing on the beach and he put his hand out to help me and I was reaching for it and I fell.

In slow motion.

I'm so very smooth like that.

It only still slightly hurts today.

Ahem.



P.S. Happy 11/01/11! Or 1/11/11 or 11/01/11 oh man, the more you type it the weirder it gets!

8 comments:

Just Sayin... said...

Nice!
I"m glad I'm not the only one that's classy like that.
:) Can not wait for the details.

Miss G said...

Hi there..Im Claire, ya know, Its dates like that that make for great stories to tell the grandkids, or the therapist...

Claus said...

Gratz!

Now details....

Eric said...

... so if this works out, will you have to rename your blog?

E.

Victoria said...

Oh, yeah, JS. Totally classy! ;)

You're so right Claire! :D

Thanks Claus, heh.

Eventually Eric! :)

TL said...

Was there at least laughing from both of you? That would make it more bearable. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Kas said...

Details!!

Hope ya'll were both able to at least giggle about it!

~Kas

Victoria said...

It was fine TL. I think I laughed about it after... like the next day ;)

I didn't giggle at the time Kas, just kind of brushed it off :)