Saturday, 12 February 2011

Because Sometimes You Have To Share The Pain/Love

These have been stuck in my head all week, so now you must suffer and/or enjoy with me.

I'd say "Sorry" but seriously, it's the weekend. I'm so dancing to these in my living room. Join me!



Teenage Dream & Just the way you are - Acapella Cover - Mike Tompkins


Anti-bullying Flashmob January 2011


Justin Bieber & Ozzy Osbourne Best Buy Super Bowl Commercial (2011)

PS Flashmobs make me cry. Every. Single. Time.

But then again, so does this:


The Force - Volkswagen Commercial

5 Comments:

Anonymous Meg said...

flashmobs make me cry TOO! I thought I was the only one!

Sunday, February 13, 2011 10:33:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you live with your parents...or does your apartment have a living room?

Sunday, February 13, 2011 11:31:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

You're not alone Meg! *high five*

Oh so curious Anonymous ;)

Sunday, February 13, 2011 12:22:00 pm  
Blogger Single and Picky said...

I love Glee = except for their cover of Lady Antebellum's song - that song makes my skin crawl with bad memories. But I really really love that they are giving the boys the song love.

As for the "force" commercial - so so cute. I love it.

Sunday, February 13, 2011 4:42:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Aww, bad memories suck and when they're attached to a song it's no fun at all SnP.

I totally appreciate that Glee exposes me to songs I might not have otherwise heard!

And, yeah, super cute, eh?

Sunday, February 13, 2011 5:52:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.