Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Guess What Happens At 5pm Now?

I meant to mention this a couple of weeks ago, but then things got busy and I got distracted and then I fell and so it got pushed back, but do you know what I've noticed and been noticing for a while?

These days? At 5pm? In the evening? IT HASN'T BEEN DARK! There's still light! It's no longer pitch black!

What a relief.

Now, if you could just pretend that this post came a couple of weeks ago, or at least before yesterday's post that'd be great. Kthxbye!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kas said...

It's also almost DAYLIGHT when I am leaving the gym!

WOOT-- SPRING'S A'COMIN'!!!

Wednesday, March 02, 2011 8:49:00 am  
Anonymous Jonathan said...

Same story here. Seems weird - cycling home from work with some daylight left.

Wednesday, March 02, 2011 3:37:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Yay Kas! :)

I know, it's almost five here and it's gloriously bright sunlight Jonathan! WOO HOOO!

Wednesday, March 02, 2011 4:50:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.