Thursday 3 March 2011

I Love Funny People. And Smart People. And Silly People.

Way back forever ago, when I went through my "John Mayer and I should meet, fall in love and live happily ever after" moment (which I still would go for, you know, if he happens to be reading this and would like to meet, fall in love and live happily ever after) I followed the advice of a bunch of you and created a Tumblr blog for the sole purpose of then being able to ask him a question through Tumblr on his blog.

No, I never heard from him (I'm sure he gets a gazillion "questions" a day) but that's a long winded way of saying that I have a Tumblr blog and follow a few blogs on Tumblr. One of them put this clip up and I loved it so much I spent most of Saturday afternoon watching the rest of the "Fast and Loose" clips I could find on YouTube.



Funny Interpretive Dance - Don't Stop Me Now 

It's things like that that remind me how much I love people.

I hope you get a kick out of it too!

6 comments:

Dominic said...

I was going to write an insightful comment.. but then I decided that, instead of writing it, I would instead express it via the medium of dance ;)

Single and Picky said...

THANK YOU, I needed that laugh so much this morning. You are going to make this work day tolerable

Happydog said...

I love this guy..and these clips. Amazingly my cousin and I were ahead of our time--we used to do these types of interpretations to songs when we were kids. My Dad taped us doing leader of the pack...

Kas said...

ROFLMAO!!

Should NOT have watched this at work!!

LOLOLOL!!!

Don't stop me now!!

the one in the back said...

Very funny!!

I think this is him too doing an interpretation of Natalie Imbruglia's "Torn."

Another one to add to your collection.

=)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glzkWmJgCgY

Victoria said...

Excellent Dominic!

Hope the day ended up not too bad SnP :/


I'd love to see that Happydog! Awesome :)


Hope you didn't get fired for laughing too much Kas ;) Hee


There's also one of him doing that song *with* Natalie ToitB! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BfFRlpqu4Y