Monday 28 March 2011

Random Collection of Thoughts

1. I nearly exploded with happiness yesterday when I realized that the glorious sun that was shining in my window was happening at 5:30 pm! I LOVE LONGER DAYS!

2. I might have to head out of town for work for a couple of days so if I disappear that's all it is. Nothing sinister.

3. But then again I might not so you may end up just ignoring these two points.

4. I got some advice from JS this weekend that came at just the right time and was very much appreciated and that turned this weekend into a difficult and somewhat exhausting but necessary one. Thank you JS.

5. There's a rumour going around that it's the end of March, but I'm pretty sure that's a load of horse hooey. I'm not sure who started this rumour but it's a ridiculous one as it's so obviously just the start of the month. Pshaw!

6. Can anyone explain to me why some tv shows seem to randomly take a couple of weeks off for no reason?

7. C-Dawg and I appear to be writing a blog together. I love that she has a place to tell her story and I like that our friendship gets to be recorded because, damn, we have fun together.*

8. I don't really have anything much else to say but I feel like I should keep going until I have ten points.

9. I didn't eat very healthily yesterday. I think yesterday I had bacon, pancakes and chocolate.

10. Did I tell you I signed up for the 10K again this year? Forgive me if I've already told you, my brain's a little fritzy at the moment.

Later skaters!






* If you should feel so inclined, send me an email and I can throw you the link.

9 comments:

Stephanie Hunter said...

I'd love the link.

Single and Picky said...

TV shows disappear because of March Madness and "sweeps" apparently... I think it's all hooey, just like the idea that it's the end of March.

Yay 10K!!! Woot woot you can do it!!

Yes throw us the link please!

Just Sayin... said...

I heard the same rumour about March. I also think its hooey.

Aww you're welcome for the advise. I know some of it might have been hard to read. Hope I did not cross any boundaries.

Hugs xo

Dominic said...

I'd like the link too.

As for the end of March thing.. I'm glad it's not just me thinking like that. I just got off the phone leaving a message for my boss explaining that the x-ray appointment I have at the end of the month turns out to be tomorrow morning somehow?!?

Victoria said...

Ok Stephanie, here you go:
http://onlyyouwouldunderstand.blogspot.com/

I'm not watching March Madness! Give me back my tv SnP!

Totally didn't feel like you were crossing boundaries JS, just that you cared. Thanks.

I so don't understand what happened to March Dominic! Hope the x-ray turns out well :)

Kas said...

March?? What about February???

Victoria said...

February was like three months ago, no?

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Know what I want from you? Join me at my BIG-ol party-hardy in Heaven to make all my dreams come true. God blessa youse -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL

Victoria said...

Ok, thanks :)