Friday 15 April 2011

Huh

I realized something the other day.

I love music and I love singing, so you'd think I'd sing along to music when I listen to it.

But what I just realized is that when I have my iPod in, I don't sing along, I lipsync!

So I'll even be walking along outside with my earbuds in and I have to stop myself from lipsyncing so that people don't think I'm crazy. But even weirder? I do the same thing in my apartment where there's no one to hear me.

It's kind of as if I want to be the singer so I pretend it's me singing!

I do tend to sing out loud in my car though and I usually have to stop myself from singing out loud at concerts (so that the people around me can listen to the actual artist)

But isn't it weird that I don't sing out loud when I have my earbuds in?

Or is it un-weird.

4 comments:

Just Sayin... said...

Un-weird!
I do it too! hahahaha
Although I do not sing in the shower cos I'm afraid the water pipes will crack from my singing.

I do not care who see's me in my car(when I have one) but with an Ipod, ya, I lipsync for sure!!!

Un-weird.

Victoria said...

Yay for un-weird! :)

*high fives ya*

kandijay said...

I once had a guy at the gym tell me he tries to figure out what I'm listening to by reading my lips. Until that point I hadn't realized I'd been lip-syncing, but I was more creeped out that he was admitting to watching me.

Victoria said...

Maybe you should be flattered? ;)

Glad to hear you do it too! :D