Friday, 15 April 2011

Huh

I realized something the other day.

I love music and I love singing, so you'd think I'd sing along to music when I listen to it.

But what I just realized is that when I have my iPod in, I don't sing along, I lipsync!

So I'll even be walking along outside with my earbuds in and I have to stop myself from lipsyncing so that people don't think I'm crazy. But even weirder? I do the same thing in my apartment where there's no one to hear me.

It's kind of as if I want to be the singer so I pretend it's me singing!

I do tend to sing out loud in my car though and I usually have to stop myself from singing out loud at concerts (so that the people around me can listen to the actual artist)

But isn't it weird that I don't sing out loud when I have my earbuds in?

Or is it un-weird.

4 Comments:

Blogger Just Sayin... said...

Un-weird!
I do it too! hahahaha
Although I do not sing in the shower cos I'm afraid the water pipes will crack from my singing.

I do not care who see's me in my car(when I have one) but with an Ipod, ya, I lipsync for sure!!!

Un-weird.

Friday, April 15, 2011 8:35:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Yay for un-weird! :)

*high fives ya*

Friday, April 15, 2011 6:57:00 pm  
Anonymous kandijay said...

I once had a guy at the gym tell me he tries to figure out what I'm listening to by reading my lips. Until that point I hadn't realized I'd been lip-syncing, but I was more creeped out that he was admitting to watching me.

Monday, April 18, 2011 6:32:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Maybe you should be flattered? ;)

Glad to hear you do it too! :D

Monday, April 18, 2011 7:53:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.