Tuesday 19 April 2011

Jump Into My Brain For A Minute

I heard this for the first time in a long time last night and now it's going through my head again and again:

Harry Nilsson - Everybody's Talkin' (1969)



I think I secretly love this song and I sing the first line out loud over and over and over:

Travie McCoy: Billionaire ft. Bruno Mars


This is on repeat in my car right now. Just this song. Over and over and over:

Answer - Sarah Mclachlan


And then this:

Sarah McLachlan- Bring On the Wonder



It's weird inside my brain, eh?

4 comments:

Kas said...

no weirder than mine!

Victoria said...

:)

Jonathan said...

It's funny... I go for weeks without dropping into your blog, and then I come back, read a post like this, and am reminded why I like you so much...

... and it *keeps happening*.

Victoria said...

Awwww, yay! :)

And thanks :D