Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Jump Into My Brain For A Minute

I heard this for the first time in a long time last night and now it's going through my head again and again:

Harry Nilsson - Everybody's Talkin' (1969)



I think I secretly love this song and I sing the first line out loud over and over and over:

Travie McCoy: Billionaire ft. Bruno Mars


This is on repeat in my car right now. Just this song. Over and over and over:

Answer - Sarah Mclachlan


And then this:

Sarah McLachlan- Bring On the Wonder



It's weird inside my brain, eh?

4 Comments:

Blogger Kas said...

no weirder than mine!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 8:54:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

:)

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 7:37:00 pm  
Anonymous Jonathan said...

It's funny... I go for weeks without dropping into your blog, and then I come back, read a post like this, and am reminded why I like you so much...

... and it *keeps happening*.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 5:00:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Awwww, yay! :)

And thanks :D

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 5:11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.