Thursday, 5 May 2011

Online

Well, I may not be actively doing the online dating thing, but that doesn't mean I'm not still checking things out when I'm bored.

I don't know if this is common, or just to the site I'm on or just to the city I'm in but I feel like I just see the same guys over and over and over.

And over.

I wish there was an option to say "please don't show me this one again because I'm sure I'm not going to change my mind."

All I'm asking for is a bit of new blood from time to time. When it's the same guys each time I log on it makes me feel like I'll never actually meet someone this way.

6 Comments:

Blogger Miz Aventures said...

I'm facing that as well. Sometimes I feel tricked when guys change their main picture on their profile page! Like, it could be someone new to pounce on!

I've also gotten a rash of 18-24 year old's and I'm wondering if their dating pool is also filled with duds.

Thursday, May 05, 2011 11:13:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

I know! When they do that whole new photo switcheroo, it's like awww man! ;)

Thursday, May 05, 2011 3:54:00 pm  
Blogger Allan R E said...

I've been on a dating site on and off for 6 years and have only ever gone on one date but, I do browse from time to time say, once a month or so...

If it makes you feel any better, I don't think it's much different on the guys's side of the pool...

I adopted a dog instead. LOL


Peace,
Allan

www.westcoastislander.weebly.com

Thursday, May 05, 2011 6:55:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

It does help to hear it's similar on the other side Allan! :)

Thursday, May 05, 2011 8:06:00 pm  
Blogger Purplestina25 said...

It's exactly the same in the UK! That why I've taken myself off line for a while - bored of seeing the same faces time and time again!

Friday, May 06, 2011 8:04:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Totally! :)

Friday, May 06, 2011 10:33:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.