Thursday 25 August 2011

Kaboom!

All In All by foundimagination
So my brain just exploded. . . sorry about the mess.

What with apartment stuff and work stuff and (I guess I can say it now) dating a new guy stuff, not to mention just plain old regular life stuff, I kind of feel overwhelmed.

Well, that's not quite accurate. I think after my Dad's illness and surgery, I may not ever feel that kind of overwhelmed again, so maybe I just feel anxious and under pressure.

I'm doing my best to find moments of calm and to tell myself to relax and breathe and that everything will just work out. But when those zen moments get over taken by the panicky moments? Not so much fun.

So yeah, it's a little bit of the not finding the time to post again (man this has been a weird month), so I'll do my best but if it's a little slow around here for a few days or whatever, you know why.

I'm cleaning up my exploded brain mess is why!


4 comments:

Just Sayin... said...

Any word on the apartment? Is the move temporary or a reno-viction?

....btw, what is this sticky stuff I'm stepping in? Great, brains.

Victoria said...

It can be temporary if I want, which I think I will go with.

And, yeah, sorry, I didn't get around to cleaning up the brains, my bad! ;)

Just Sayin... said...

Get it all in writting. Especially the part that this is all temporary and you'll be moving back in at the same rent. Not an increased rent. Otherwise, they can say anything they want and then renag it.

Victoria said...

Oh, yeah, no, none of us can move back in at the same rent, no. But, yeah, I hear what you're saying.