Thursday 6 October 2011

Freedom


I don't like wearing my bra.

I haven't canvassed enough women to get a fair survey, but I know that those of us who have boobies or breasteses in the larger category tend to not like wearing our bras.

Now let me be clear here. I don't leave home without it.

I can't.

Well, I mean, I suppose I could, but you'd notice. And I'd notice. And it wouldn't be pretty.

(For whatever reason, my tiny frame was given big boobies and, well, them there gals don't go out unsupported.)

What it means though is that because my bra is supporting a fair amount of weight (we all know that breasts are really just made up of extra fat tissue over the baby-feeding type parts right gentlemen?) which honestly, is not comfortable.

They're not made to be comfortable I don't think, but when they're holding up rather than just shaping or covering?

Well, long story short, first thing I do when I get home is change out of my bra.

And then I sigh a happy sigh of relief to no longer be wearing something that digs in and is in so many ways just plain uncomfortable.

And yes, I'm in the most comfortable one I can find and it's the right size.... I'm just not a fan.

I feel like they're a necessary evil.

I don't like wearing my bra.

8 comments:

Allan R E said...

I support you in your thinking!!

Allan

e said...

I wear a sports bra whenever I can. So 19 days out of 20. :)

On a related topic, what's up with these bras they sell nowadays that increase your cup size by 2 or 3 full sizes? It's ridiculous...why would you want to walk around with a huge bra? To attract men? What are you supposed to tell them when they take off your bra?

Yamuna said...

ROFL - I'm laughing aloud at e's comment. I've always wondered the exact same thing!

Victoria said...

Heh Allan :)

I always imagine a guy waking up the morning after taking a hot girl home e, and she's taken off her booster bra, taken out her hair extensions, taken off her false eyelashes etc, etc and this poor guy finds out he went home with a woman who looks nothing like who he's woken up with! ;)

I wonder too Yamuna :)

Dominic said...

>my tiny frame was given big boobies

You know the rules of the internet, right?

Pics or it didn't happen

:D

Victoria said...

Pffft

Dominic said...

Spoilsport :P

Victoria said...

Heh