Thursday 1 September 2011

Too! Many! Things!

I've Been Framed! by foundimagination
Too many things.

On my mind in my brain needing to be done, sorted, thought through, completed.

It all just got really jumbled in there last night and I think that's maybe my fault for over booking myself for the day, but at the time it seemed like a good idea; get all the errands done at once. Get the hair cut and the massage and the doctor's appointment all in one day.

Perhaps adding the other three things in there wasn't the best of plans.

Because now there are too many things.

Too many things and it all feels panicky and I need to breathe but it's a long weekend coming up, and the only long weekend for... like, ever, so I feel like I should stuff even more things into the next few days but I also think my brain's already rather exploded and this hasn't helped and maybe I should just... chill.

Like, a lot.

Sorry. This post is non-nonsensical.

Is that even a word?

Too many things.

Also, I'm having issues with the whole Septemberness of things.

As in... what?

8 comments:

Likalia said...

Kinda sorta pretty much feel exactly the same way. ;)

Solitary Diner (Also Known as The Frugalish Physician) said...

The Septemberness of things is miserable. I'm not ready to say goodbye to summer (or vacation).

Stephanie said...

What, you mean you want more August? Me too... need to get more done! Must go on a picnic, market book, find grad school, take GRE, market book, apply to grad school, go to beach, go to movie, hang out with friends, go camping. How did the summer escape without any camping?

I do love the all errand day, though, so relaxing to have it all done.

Victoria said...

General craziness Likalia!

Me neither SD, can we just start summer again? ;)

I totally want more August Stephanie, and more June and July if that's on offer too?!

The Ex Student said...

Go out with a bang? Hit up the Saanich Fair!

Victoria said...

Yeah, I might just do that :)

Kas said...

I am SOOOOOO ready for cooler weather!! I think if it cools down and the humidity drops down to a respectable level, I just might get all the rooms painted... (still priming the big bathroom!!)

At least if it cools down, I will run out of excuses, huh??!

Victoria said...

Aww, well, see we never got particularly warm weather here this summer. I think we're the only ones who didn't!