Thursday, 27 October 2011

A Little Something

Mid Smiles by foundimagination
I got a nice message (I just want to call them emails, but I guess technically they're not) from a guy on the online dating site.

He's in a similar profession, seems active and fit and I was happy to get his message.

And then I read that he lived in the middle of the province.

Like, a few days drive away. (Or should that be day's? Days'? I've out confused myself. Days. Dayses. Days. Woah. Now it's starting to sound weird.)

So I guess I'm not sure why he messaged, unless it was just to say hi to a fellow spy (we tend to be good people.) But I'm happy to chat with him a bit, it gives me something to look forward to and is a nice pick me up.

Sometimes a reminder that there's still good, good looking single guys out there is very welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.