Friday, 28 October 2011

Well, That Was (not) Fun

I know no one loves their yearly physical, and I'm no different.

I mean, I don't avoid it, or anything, but I don't look forward to it either.

So I decided that since I was going to be poked and prodded anyway, I might as well add a flu shot to the process.

And then my doctor ordered some blood work.

So my poor arm got double the ouchies. I felt rather sorry for myself.

In the good news column, however, the results came back from a heart test thing that I don't think I told you about. Turns out I don't have the same (genetically caused) heart issue my Dad had, so that was a relief and one I'm grateful for.

And now I don't have to have another physical, flu shot or physical for another year. So, really, it's all good.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Dominic said...

..I had lumps of glass removed from my head on Wednesday. Wanna trade? :)

Friday, October 28, 2011 9:55:00 am  
Blogger Just Sayin... said...

I have my annual this year (only every two years now) and I hate it, cos my gyno is a hot male. If I'm able to , I tend to favour the planned parenthood and get a female gyno. Good luck!

Friday, October 28, 2011 10:09:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Oh dear Dominic, what have you done now! ;)

Fair enough JS, fair enough

Friday, October 28, 2011 6:40:00 pm  
Anonymous Dominic said...

Wasn't me! I was just a passenger!

Saturday, October 29, 2011 6:28:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Oh no!

Saturday, October 29, 2011 12:02:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.