Monday, 17 October 2011

Weekend Update

My Absolute Favourite by foundimagination
This was a beautiful sunny weekend. Absolutely gorgeous. And while it had that bite of Fall chill to it, it was lovely to be out and about wandering the neighbourhood in it.

C-Dawg and I went to our favourite pizza place and got to sit and watch the hunky cooks making our food. I don't think I can quite explain what a delight this is, but it makes a delicious meal just that much better.

And yes, that's a photo of what I pretty much always get when I'm there. It's so so so so good.

So.

All in all, a gorgeous, relaxing, good weekend.

Which I'm grateful for.

Hope yours was good as well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Mrs. Wilson said...

I concur. Definitely a gorgeous weekend. :)

Monday, October 17, 2011 8:26:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

I know, it was all "ahhh ahhh ahhhh!" (the angel chorus bursting through clouds kind of song) ;)

Monday, October 17, 2011 4:45:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.