Thursday 24 November 2011

And Desert You

I spent nearly three hours on hold yesterday with various utility companies getting my services turned back on at my apartment.

By the time I got to the last company, I was near the end of my patience rope, having been accidentally put back to the beginning of the twenty minute hold line just after being connected, yes, after twenty minutes, I was resigned to being on hold once again.

So imagine my glee when I realized that this was the song I was hearing on hold...



Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up

There was a moment when I wondered if it was all one giant Rick Roll and the company was secretly laughing at me, but I figured that wouldn't be in their best interest, so I just sung along.

Back in the day, this was one of my most favouritest songs and I loved to sing along and dance to it and one day wished that someone just as dreamy as Mr Rick Astley would sing these very words to me.

Dreamy sigh.

No comments: