Monday 28 November 2011

Survived

Survived the move.

Am SO grateful I had Mom and Dad's to come back home to Saturday night to rest, eat and sleep.

Am not quite home yet as there are still a few things missing (like blinds) so I'm going to slowly unpack over the next week or so and sleep at Mom and Dad's until things are perfect and ready to go.

The whole thing was, has been, and is exhausting and continues to be stressful and I've had a good couple of cries.

So although I'm happy to have my stuff out of storage and back in my place, there's still a lot to do and tidy and unpack before I'm going to call it home.

So I've moved...but not quite.

Sort of.

How *you* doin' ?

2 comments:

Solitary Diner (Also Known as The Frugalish Physician) said...

There are few things in life I hate as much as moving. It just takes so much longer than seems reasonable, and I never quite feel settled until a week or so after it's finished. I hope things get completely finished for you before too long.

Victoria said...

Ugh. Totally, thanks.