Monday, 16 January 2012

A Really Great Weekend

The Evening Dawns by foundimagination
In no particular order, this weekend was great because of

-sunshine
-snow
-very delicious Cosmos
-laughter, the keeling over wheezing kind
-spending almost all day in pyjamas recovering from very delicious Cosmos
-feeling like there was somehow an extra day thrown in there
-relaxing
-encouraging my neighbour through being 8.95 months pregnant and wanting to have this baby today even though the baby seems quite content to hang out for a few more days
-C-Dawg
-a surprisingly good live band that kept covering great songs
-walking home in the wet snow late-ish, knowing I could sleep in the next day
-sleeping in just enough to feel decadent

And in a "you can't enjoy the sunshine without the rain" kind of way, I suppose it's fair that I have to go back to work today so I can look forward to another weekend in five more days.

Plus, there's more snow in the forecast for this week, so that's always pretty. (And awesome!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Haco said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend :-)

Monday, January 16, 2012 12:57:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

It was!

Monday, January 16, 2012 3:46:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.