Thursday, 2 February 2012

I'm Awesome

I just set off my car alarm (for the first time ever mind you) while sitting in my car.

Yes. Yes I did.

I was going to get groceries, but C-Dawg had just sent me a text so I was responding to it before I went shopping.

I took my keys out of the ignition and was half holding them while typing on my phone and I must have accidentally pressed a button because things flashed and I figured I'd unlocked the door.

So a couple of texts later, I opened the door to go shop and BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP (repeat times a lot) and at first I wondered whose alarm it was but within a nanosecond I realized it was mine and that I had no idea how to turn it off.

So I pressed all the buttons on my key fob until I hit the correct one and then I got out of my car as if I'd meant to do that the whole time.

"Oh who me? Yes, I always like to set my car alarm off while sitting in it. I feel it tells potential criminals not to mess with me."

Ahem.

Yeah. I'm awesome.

I set off my very own car alarm WHILE INSIDE MY CAR.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Dominic said...

Could be worse - you could have set it off whilst you were outside it, but your keys were inside it. And all the doors were locked. And it was raining.

:)

Thursday, February 02, 2012 9:35:00 am  
Blogger Just Sayin... said...

bahahaha love it!

Thursday, February 02, 2012 3:44:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

That's very true Dominic! ;)

Bet you didn't know I was quite this cool JS! Heh

Thursday, February 02, 2012 5:16:00 pm  
Blogger Kas said...

Been There, Done that!!!

Friday, February 03, 2012 5:17:00 am  
Blogger Jonathan Beckett said...

I've been sat in a car with the alarm going off before, and unable to do anything about it :)

FWIW, I'm currently sat here at 9pm with the car on the drive, engine running, because my better half decided to do "walk to school week" while the temperature was -10C.

I just said goodbye to the repair guy who turned up to replace the dead battery.

Friday, February 03, 2012 1:10:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

High five Kas! ;)

Oh no Jonathan! Brrr!

Friday, February 03, 2012 6:29:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.