Saturday 26 May 2012

Awwww Man!

So there I am, innocently asleep, and feeling just a little bit chilly.

So I do what any chilly, sleepy person would do and I reach and pull up my sheet so it's covering me right up under my chin when RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPP!

The darn thing rips.

And because it's the middle of the night/morning, all I can do is think "well, that's too bad" and go back to sleep.

But you guys, I'm SO sheet picky! Like, my sheets have to be so so soft or else I can't handle it! And now I have to go sheet shopping again and I haven't found good sheets in so long and why'd these have to rip?

Or maybe I just turned a little Hulk strong in the night and didn't know it.

Could be, you never know!

4 comments:

Just a Girl said...

I feel that way when a really great pair of jeans gets a tear. I always think to myself "Next time I find the perfect pair, I'll buy two" but then I never do...sigh.

Victoria said...

I always think that too Candy!!!! But, yeah...never do :/

Dominic said...

> "well, that's too bad"

No no no!

You should have thought "oh sheet!"

:)

Victoria said...

Oh man! ;)