Tuesday 22 May 2012

Oh Boy

OK, so, that long weekend wasn't quite what I'd hoped, but that's ok.

I got some rest, sure, but there were also a few things I chose to do that ran me into a brick wall of exhaustion. It was weird, I'd be there in the middle of whatever it was and suddenly I was done. Like, done, done, need to go home now done.

But, the upside of even a tiring, non-restful long weekend is that there's a four day week now, and I'm already one day closer to Friday.

Weather's changed too, for what it's worth, and knock on wood, it's not chilly cold again, but the sun's disappeared and we're getting our rainfall in.

I'm not entirely sure how to get myself through and out of whatever it is I'm going through right now, and I'm not entirely sure how to best take care of myself right now, but I'll just keep on keeping on and will keep on being hopeful that this tunnel will end soon enough.

So, yeah. Long weekend was had, but I somehow came out of it not much more rested than I went into it.

But, hey, at least Monday's done, right?

2 comments:

Happydog said...

Thought you might appreciate these....I laughed and thought very seriously of getting a t-shirt made of at least tow of these.
http://therumpus.net/2012/05/funny-women-78-ambivalent-affirmations/

Victoria said...

Hilarious! :)