Wednesday 23 May 2012

Sigh

Late Spring Blossoms by foundimagination
I feel like everything I have to say right now is complainy, and I'm sorry about that.

I know it's way more fun to read when things are more ooh cute guy and fluffy happy silly things, but I'm struggling and I can't openly talk about the why's of that here, which means I can't really just lay things out.

So instead, I'm kind of stuck talking around what's going on and how I feel about it and that ends up being bluegrey complaining sort of blah blah blah yuck.

But there's not much else going on for me and I'm trying not to be too consumed by the rain cloud thats hovering over me, but it's hard.

And honestly, often by the time I sit down to write, I've kind of used up my energy and good humour for the day/week/hour and so, yeah. Sorry.

From the few of your blogs I've read, a few of you seem to also be in a slump or not so great a space right now and maybe there's some kind of planetary alignment or bad juju riding around the Universe right now or something. Would we feel better if there was?

Maybe.

So I'm sorry things aren't much fun 'round here right now, I wish I could guarantee they would lighten/cheer up soon. Until then, thanks for your support and good vibes and such. They help.

And Happy Wednesday. That means two more work days til the weekend, right?

8 comments:

kandijay said...

If Winnie the Pooh had a calendar like the Chinese, I think this would be the year of Eeyore. Seriously.

Victoria said...

Oh! That's so true! We hereby name this the year of the Eeyore! (cute!)

Kate said...

I'm with you - I'm thinking of calling May/June "The Month of Misery x 2"

Victoria said...

Hmmm, maybe The Spring of Sadness? Sucky Spring? Stupid Spring?

That gives us hope for Stupendous Summer ;)

Kate said...

I'm in Australia - so perhaps "The Winter of Woe"? :-)

Victoria said...

Winter of Woe is perfect! ;)

Captainfeee said...

I'm in Australia too.. Also having a Winter of Woe.. :(

Love your blog though Victoria. Good to know I'm not the only one feeling down :)

Victoria said...

Oh no! I hope it's not contagious! (But I do wonder if it's something in the stars or whatever else plant alignment / water / collective consciousness kind of thing)