Saturday 25 August 2012

Make Up Your Minds

Men At Work (And Not) by foundimagination
I had a scale weirdness the other week.

The scale at the gym is one of those special, doctor's office ones where you have to move the weight counter balance thing, if you know what I mean? And at home, I have a regular stand on it home scale.

I'm used to my home scale maybe being a pound or two lighter than the gym one, but generally not too far off.

Except last week there was a six pound difference in the span of 24 hours.

Six. Pounds.

Maybe my runners weigh a lot or maybe my clothes were extra heavy or something but other than that, that's a wacked out amount of weight to put on/lose/whatever in less than a day.

Water weight? Bloating? Had I just eaten dinner? I have no idea. I don't even know if water weight/bloating is a real thing or if dinner packs on that quickly.

But let me tell you, whatever it was? It made me very. Very. Grumpy.

Stupid scales.

No comments: