Thursday 2 August 2012

Random Questions

(I completely stole this from Jonathan. Didn't even ask, just plain old stole it. Figured it would give me something to say, at least. Sorry for the thievery Jonathan!)

If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?

I would have it so we were allowed to have pets, and then I'd get a dog!!!!

What was the last thing you bought?

Gum (the kind I like was on sale), Skittles (ditto on the sale) and soap. (Wasn't on sale but I'm currently using my last bar.)

Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?

Not technically. I've tried to ride a dirt bike. Fell over pretty quickly. Haven't tried since.

Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?

No. Absolutely not bungee jumping. And I used to say that I would never sky dive, but for some reason I've now changed my mind to "maybe." But probably not.

Do you have a garden?

No. But I have houseplants if that counts, and I can see trees and things out my window.

Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?


Absolutely. In English and in French.


What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?

On a work day? "Nooooooooooooo!" (As in, I'm not ready yet.) On a weekend? "Ahhhh, I don't have to work, I think I'll hit snooze."


If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?

I have absolutely no idea. I guess I'll say the Queen. She's been around a while and seen a lot and I bet she has a lot of interesting stories to tell. Plus, it would be quite an experience!

Who sent the last text message you received?

Ironically, I sent myself one from my parents' iPad. Wanted to see how the address turned up. If that doesn't count, then it was from my dear friend and (currently eight months pregnant) co-worker.

Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?

I don't want to max out my credit card because then I'll just have to pay it all back and I'll be in debt. But, to go with the flow of things, I'd want to max out my credit card at London Drugs. They've got all the ordinary things you need for around the house, plus electronics (new computer, camera, phone, etc.) and everything in between.

(Now here, go see what Jonathan said.)

2 comments:

Duff said...

I'd love to max a credit card out at mrporter.com. That'd probably let me get at least 3 tshirts lol

Victoria said...

Oh gosh, I looked them up! You would max out a credit card pretty quick eh?