Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Subtle

I wear a jacket on the drive in to work, but don't need on the drive home.

I'm back to wearing pyjamas around the house rather than just a sarong.

The heating pad is back in rotation to soothe sore muscles.

Trees aren't just dropping dried leaves, they're turning orange shades of yellow bit by bit.

We're having a lovely extended summer, and the sun is gloriously welcome to stick around as long as it wants.  I can feel Fall, and know what's coming, but am enjoying the sun very very much.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Bad.Days said...

We got our first snow in Calgary today, so enjoy the sun while it lasts :)

Wednesday, October 03, 2012 8:56:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Oh my!!!!!!

Wednesday, October 03, 2012 5:22:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.