Friday 23 November 2012

Flustered

I've Always Liked This Mural by foundimagination
I felt like I'd been bad.  But it hadn't been my intention.  I'd honestly, never expected him to say that.

I'd thought I'd fluster him, that he'd be thrown and not know what to say and that I would probably never see him again, but that he'd go back to his wife and kids feeling a little bit better about himself.

So I went and voted.  Early voting, actually.  Somehow realigning my karma or something, but the song was playing over and over in my head.

Baby did a bad, bad thing.

And it's a sexy song, there's no denying that, because his response had made me feel sexy.  Something I haven't felt in quite a while.  A powerful feeling.

I felt aroused in the very dictionary definition way:  stirred up, excited.  And (time to stop reading random, anonymous family members or squeamish friends) to be honest, aroused in the less dictionary definition way.

Everything seemed to be about sex.

I tried to watch a tv show Friday night.

Everyone was having sex.

All the songs that came up on my playlist?

Sex.

I talked to a few friends, figuring if I talked about it, it would keep me honest, and then I went to bed.

I figured I'd sleep it off and feel more normal in the morning, and I did.  Pretty much.

2 comments:

G's said...

Just accept his compliment already! :)

Victoria said...

I really should! ;)