Tuesday 20 November 2012

Hence, Yesterday's Theme Song...

So, I kind of did a bad, bad thing.

I mean, it wasn't meant to be bad.

I guess I knew it was a little bit naughty, a little bit inappropriate, but I never intended it to be anything more than something close to innocently inappropriate.

If that's a thing?

I don't know if anyone besides myself remembers this, but there is one particular ex of mine (who also happens to live in this town) that was really good in bed.  Or, I suppose, we were really good in bed together?  I don't know.  He was, and still is, the best sex I've ever had.

And so for whatever reason, it came into my head a few years ago, after randomly running into him, that I wish I'd told him this, that I wish he knew, because I feel like people should know these kinds of things.  And I feel like he was a a good guy, and deserved that compliment.  And so I told myself after I ran into him that last time that if I ever saw him again, I'd tell him.

Do you see where this story is going?

Yeah.

I ran into my ex on Friday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We of course are wondering just how close this 'ran into' encounter was ...

Cdn Anne in England who is ever hopeful for the spread of convivial relationships

Jonathan Beckett said...

And???

Victoria said...

Not... Biblically close Anne.

And, I'm getting there Jonathan, just .... trying to sort it out in my head still.

Jurgen said...

A deal I made with myself. There is this bar in town where they have a wine I absolutely love. I only drink it after I walked into an ex.

First it started with actual exes (relationships). But now this also includes one night stands, one night kisses and kindergarden holding hands types.

Damn that wine is good :)

Anyway, now I acutally look forward to these random encounters...

Victoria said...

That's great Jurgen! (I should find me a similar place, eh?) :)