Monday 24 December 2012

So

So I'm not exactly sure how this happened, but apparently today is Christmas Eve?

Which . . . huh?

I guess my mind has been elsewhere, a happier elsewhere, but yeah.

*insert big goofy grin here*

Doesn't mean my mind still hasn't been wackado.

Like, for example?

I was having a bath the other night when I sneezed.  And then I wondered if I had to have another bath to wash off the sneeze or if the sneeze would be neutralized by the bath.

Or when I searched the stores for leftover advent calendars because why should December be the only month that gets a chocolate every day?  (I have to remember this next year!)

So, yeah, I'm happy, my brain is as always, and it's Christmas Eve.

Weird.

Take care of yourselves, and I'll talk to you soon.  And whatever you celebrate at this time of year, or even if you don't, I'm sending you a giant hug and lots of love.

No comments: