Saturday 23 March 2013

Just A Few

Slightly Off Kilter by foundimagination
Not much longer now, you guys, really, until Jay's here.  And I'm (currently) remarkably calm about it.

I don't know quite why, and I don't know that I want to talk about it in case talking about all the things I'm not worrying about right this second makes them show up.  And I'd really rather they didn't.

Maybe it's because it's been so long in the coming or something, but I almost feel like I won't believe it until he's right in front of me, and I wonder if even then I will be not quite sure it's real.

I don't know what it's going to be like, to see, for real, this person I've been getting to know and have talked to but only over the phone or through a computer screen.

Imagine if Brad Pitt suddenly walked into your workplace.  Might you not believe it was actually happening?

I dunno.  I'm babbling a little here, I can tell.

But, yeah.

Soon.

Ish.

Taking a deep breath now.  And then a few more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I don't know you, but I'm getting really excited for you about meeting Jay soon! I so hope it all goes well.

Michelle

Victoria said...

Me too Michelle! :) Thanks!