Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Ok. (It's kind of all I can manage to pull out of my brain when I try to speak... "ok")

Ok, so it's possible that there was perhaps a technically inaccurate posting or two say maybe, you know, this weekend...ish... because Jay's flight arrived in Canada at the end of last week.

(I know, right?)

But see, I didn't want to say anything because I didn't know how it would go, and so if it didn't go as well as I'd hoped, I didn't want to have to write out a post while I was bawling my eyes out with disappointment or cringing with embarrassment or whatever might have happened.  And if things did go well, I didn't want to be having to think about "gee, I should post about this" so I pre-scheduled a few posts and, well, here we are.

Jay is here.  Same time zone. Like, here here.  As in.  Not behind a computer screen.

Ok, well, yes, but I have to explain it all, except that my brain is oh so very overwhelmed right now so this may take a while.

And I can't promise it'll make sense ok?

Ok.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're teasing us!

Sorry, I know this is your life...but reading about it for the past few years, I feel entitled to know what's going on haha!

Anyway, hope all is well.

Michelle

Thursday, March 28, 2013 12:33:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Heh, sorry! I'm... trying to get my brain to function! ;)

Thursday, March 28, 2013 8:10:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.