Saturday, 18 May 2013

Thoughts

Sometimes I feel like I have it all figured out.

Most often when Jay and I have spent the morning curled up in bed together, quiet and relaxed, or the evening wrapped up in each other's arms after a fun day or fun afternoon.

I wish I could feel it and believe it when he tells me he loves me but that's gotta be a deeper issue than just what's happening right now, something I need to figure out and fix, for reals, for ever.

Sometimes I feel like things would all be a lot easier and better (maybe?) if money wasn't an issue.  If I could just have whatever it was that I wanted, or needed, or dreamed of.

And sometimes I find out that an old friend's three year old has been diagnosed with cancer and I don't know how I'm supposed to be anything other than grateful for everything I do have, and for the breath I can take right at this moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.