Monday, 5 August 2013

Oh Yay!

This Little Tree Is Trying So Hard! by foundimagination
Today, here in BC, we're having (another) one of those holidays that I forgot about until it was here!

Which is awesome, because don't we all love three day weekends?  Yes.  Yes we do.

It was another nice weekend, and I'm happy to have today to relax and do a whole lot of nothing.

I do notice the days starting to be a little bit shorter.  Less light in the mornings, a little earlier when it gets dark in the evenings, and that makes me a little sad.  I do love me my long days, and the bright seasons, but I won't start thinking too far ahead of myself and will just continue enjoying what's here now.

And that's a lovely day off.

Happy BC Day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sanibel Gal said...

A news caster mentioned today on the news that we lose 78 minutes of daylight in August :-(

Monday, August 05, 2013 7:38:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

:(

Monday, August 05, 2013 7:39:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.