Wednesday 18 September 2013

Questionate

Back Way by foundimagination
One of the things I've enjoyed about talking about my Burning Man trip with people is answering their questions.

A lot of the people I know have heard about Burning Man but never gone, and so they have questions.  And while my experience is just that... my own experience, and not what anyone else might go through, I can certainly talk about some aspects.

My friends who've been before say that this year was very mild, weather wise, so I'm aware that in a lot of ways we had it easy.

But, that's neither here nor there, and, yes, I know I'm babbling, you'll have to just put up with it, like always.  (insert smiley winky face here)

So I thought that maybe some of you might have questions too.  And that I could answer them in a future post.

Or maybe you don't.  Some of you have already been, I know, and some of you are maybe not that interested, or just want to hear my story play out, I don't know.

But I thought I'd put it out there anyway.  If you have a question about Burning Man, lay it on me, and I'll do my best to answer it.

2 comments:

Dominic said...

Why haven't feminists insisted that there be a Burning Woman as well?

Victoria said...

There be some super strong feminists at Burning Man. Entire camps full. And artists! Who can be scary, from what I've heard, if you're disrespectful!

But if you want the sort of semi-serious answer I'd give is that it's "the Man" that gets burnt. You know... the Man. The one who runs and ruins everything? Yeah. Him.

I'm tired. Which means this may not be making sense. YAY!