Wednesday, 6 November 2013

Remember The Day?

Accidental Rainbow! by foundimagination
You know how Blockbuster and other video rental stores had a really hard time for a while and then just started... disappearing?

Well, I'm thinking that next in line is going to be movie theaters.

I know I haven't been to one in a while, and on top of that, I haven't really watched a movie at all in a while.  I'm more interested in investing in characters that are going to be around for a season.  For 14 episodes.

Almost like a bunch of movies.

I don't know, it's not a super scientific analysis by any means.  I just think movie theaters are going to start going the way of video stores.

Just kind of a gut feeling.

Me?  I still miss drive ins.  And I only went to one once.

Maybe I'd go to movies more if I had a date.  What do I know?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Elliott said...

Drive-ins are awesome. One of the benefits of living in the sticks in Ontario...we have drive-in. A few times a summer we load up the Avalanche with bean bag chairs, mosquito spray, lawn chairs, and go enjoy car-load night. Some nights they have triple features that go until 2ish. Lots of fun.

Wednesday, November 06, 2013 8:10:00 am  
Blogger Sabrina Marie said...

I go to the movies.. my daughters go to the movies.. small town ontario doesn't have much else! I've gone tons by myself to.. I like movies ALOT I do really enjoy the whole concept of watching full seasons of shows. The Tudors is on deck for a re watch by me.. I just caught up on madmen.. loved it!

Wednesday, November 06, 2013 9:00:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Sounds awesome Elliott.

Full seasons of shows are so much fun to watch ;)

Wednesday, November 06, 2013 4:48:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Victoria,
I hope the movies don't go away. I love going to the movies and seeing things on the big screen. Nothing compares to that. I am single and happily go to the movies by myself. It's actually one of the activities that isn't hard to do alone. As opposed to the beach - I can't/won't go to the beach alone.
Anyway, go to the movies sometime - it's great!
From Sydney

Thursday, November 07, 2013 1:14:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Fair enough Sydney :) Maybe I'll see if there's something out this weekend I'd like to see...

Thursday, November 07, 2013 5:01:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.