Sunday, 10 November 2013

Tenth

Doesn't really seem fair to just stick a post in on my usual days off to say "hey, I posted, just in case I want to post every day for November"  but... hey... I posted.

But, here's a bit of extra randomness just to fill in the blank space and make me feel less guilty for the non-post post.

I keep smelling Playa around ever since I noticed that the pastel pencils smell like it.  Weird.

I used my "got it with VISA points" paraffin wax hand and foot bath.  It was fine.  I think it's better when they do it at a fancy spa.  (Go figure.)

No matter what good intentions I may have the night before, once it comes to morning and wake up time?  I'll take another couple of snooze-button hits any day.  It might be easier if I was waking up and it was sunny and bright out every day at 5am.  Or something.

I love sunny days.  Especially after dreary ones.

The foot doctor says my toe is getting better, slowly.  So that's got to be good, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.