Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Hole-y

I'm Just Feeling Kind of Blue by foundimagination
I have a favourite pair of jeans that I got a couple of years ago.

They fit really well, and when I wear them people ask me if I've lost weight, so they must do something flattering for my lower half.

And they're comfortable.  (Which, is like the most important thing!)

I noticed a month or so ago that they were starting to look worn in the general crotch-ish area, but I didn't think much about it because jeans usually last for ever.

So I was slightly horrified to be sitting on my couch cross-legged at the end of the day this weekend and find that "worn" had become "worn through" and that I could, in fact, see skin.

Eeeek!

Horrified because I didn't know when this had happened and what if I had been sitting like this somewhere and been seen? 

Also bummed that my favourite jeans have to go bye bye and I have to go jeans shopping again. 

Boo, boo and double boo.

So, yeah... For probably at least one day, I wore jeans that were partially see through.

It could have been a lot worse. 

Yikes.

7 Comments:

Blogger Dominic said...

"Jeans last forever"?!

Mine are generally dead within six months. What do you know that I don't? :(

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 9:09:00 am  
Anonymous kandijay said...

I agree with Dominic. And whenever I find that great pair that makes me look fabulous, they discontinue the style.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 10:27:00 am  
Anonymous Elliott said...

I have one pair of 501's that have been with me since either high school or early university...can't remember which. They are worn right out, patched, and frayed...but I can't get rid of them. They are the yard work jeans...and they still fit so yay for that.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 10:48:00 am  
Anonymous Chris said...

Sorry I missed seeing you in your "worn" jeans! ;)

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 4:57:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

I dunno... I don't wear them the right way maybe Dominic? ;)

That's true Kandijay, they always make the good ones go away! Waaah!

Yay for that indeed Elliott! :D

Oh man, Chris, I'm not sorry! ;)

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 7:31:00 pm  
Blogger Kaylei Marquez said...

I read your blog and think you should check mine out it's about giving advice
sweetgirladvice.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 9:33:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Good luck with your blog :)

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 10:34:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2014 and then some.) Kay? Kay.