Thursday, 16 January 2014

I Can't Even Remember What It Was Now

Today Called For Comfort Food by foundimagination
The oddest thing happened to me the other day.

I was sitting on my couch doing nothing much in particular, when I all of a sudden had a craving for something.

It wasn't near lunch or dinner, and I hadn't just eaten and I hadn't been thinking about food or watching anything about food, it just suddenly came into my head.

Which isn't that weird, I get cravings for things now and then.

What was weird is that I couldn't figure out what it was I was craving.

I could taste it, exactly what it tasted like, but I couldn't figure out or remember what it was that tasted like that.

It was the strangest thing to not be able to name the taste/flavour memory.

I'm sure it's something I've eaten before... I just have no idea what it was.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jason Langlois said...

That sometimes happens to me. I usually just go have some bacon to cope.

Thursday, January 16, 2014 7:54:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Why didn't I think of that?

Thursday, January 16, 2014 7:56:00 pm  
Anonymous becks said...

It happens to me too usaully a craving for chocolate. Its never usually a craving for a healthy food, strange that!

Saturday, January 18, 2014 4:35:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Oh man, now I want chocolate ;)

Saturday, January 18, 2014 7:47:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2014 and then some.) Kay? Kay.