Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Do Do Do Do Do Do DO Do Do Do Do Do*

We know I sleep with a teddy bear right?

Or do we?

Well, anyway, I sleep with a teddy bear.

He's always at the side of my bed (and has been for ever) and some nights I grab him as I'm falling asleep and some nights I wake up and have grabbed him at some point I don't remember.

Anyway... on the mornings that I'm hitting the snooze button and having to get up, I'll roll from side to side (hit snooze, roll over, get comfy, sleep again, rinse, repeat) and as I do that, I tuck Teddy's head from side to side so I can snuggle him under my chin.

I was in a pretty good mood last night and that carried over 'til this morning and maybe that explains why this morning, when I was rolling over and tucking Teddy's head for a snuggle, my brain somehow went "Heh... Teddy has to secretly get out of the way of my chin so I can snuggle him, he's like a ninja spy teddy. Heh."

And then my brain went ahead and sung "Secret Agent Teddy!" a la this song.

Now it's kind of stuck in my head!



*That's the song, by the way.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Chris said...

i can now picture you cuddling your teddy bear... so cute!

*kinda jealous - darn lucky teddy bear :P

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 1:58:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

:)

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 7:28:00 pm  
Anonymous kandijay said...

For years, I though he was singing "secret Asian man." Like some mysterious Chinese guy.

Thursday, March 13, 2014 11:00:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Kandi, that made me actually laugh out loud!

Thursday, March 13, 2014 6:14:00 pm  
Anonymous kandijay said...

:) My work here is done.

Friday, March 14, 2014 7:26:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

:)

Friday, March 14, 2014 7:53:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.