Wednesday 12 March 2014

Do Do Do Do Do Do DO Do Do Do Do Do*

We know I sleep with a teddy bear right?

Or do we?

Well, anyway, I sleep with a teddy bear.

He's always at the side of my bed (and has been for ever) and some nights I grab him as I'm falling asleep and some nights I wake up and have grabbed him at some point I don't remember.

Anyway... on the mornings that I'm hitting the snooze button and having to get up, I'll roll from side to side (hit snooze, roll over, get comfy, sleep again, rinse, repeat) and as I do that, I tuck Teddy's head from side to side so I can snuggle him under my chin.

I was in a pretty good mood last night and that carried over 'til this morning and maybe that explains why this morning, when I was rolling over and tucking Teddy's head for a snuggle, my brain somehow went "Heh... Teddy has to secretly get out of the way of my chin so I can snuggle him, he's like a ninja spy teddy. Heh."

And then my brain went ahead and sung "Secret Agent Teddy!" a la this song.

Now it's kind of stuck in my head!



*That's the song, by the way.

4 comments:

Chris said...

i can now picture you cuddling your teddy bear... so cute!

*kinda jealous - darn lucky teddy bear :P

kandijay said...

For years, I though he was singing "secret Asian man." Like some mysterious Chinese guy.

Victoria said...

Kandi, that made me actually laugh out loud!

kandijay said...

:) My work here is done.