Tuesday 8 April 2014

Bah!

Ok, so this post is supposed to have a photo to go with it but between flickr's new stupid sharing lameness and the slowness of the functioning of this computer I gave up after about half an hour of trying.

So no photo for you!

Sigh.

I was going to write something else but the whole photo debacle got me all grumpy and that's no fun so I'm just going to post this as is and well, hey, I know, this will de-grump me!  Why don't you tell me what photo you imagine I was going to put up with this post!

Anyone who gets it right will win an imaginary puppy.


10 comments:

AFST said...

A photograph of a cliffside somewhere, overlooking an ocean?

*Has that iPuppy already had his shots?

Anonymous said...

daffodils they are so cheery or cherry blossoms so springy

brandi

Jason Langlois said...

A shot of a puppy doing something cute.

Dominic said...

It's hard to describe, but I can picture it perfectly

Chris said...

it's a picture of your imaginary trip to Hawaii... apparently you had an awesome time...

what breed of puppy?
if I don't win the puppy, can I get a consolation prize?

Victoria said...

AFST, yes, iPuppy has had shots for iParvo and other... things ;)

Brandi, it was probably going to be plant-related, I think if I remember it was green leaves so the puppy may be yours!

Jason... puppies are doing something cute 99% of the time, no?

I see what you mean D ;)

Hawaii was PERFECT! Although the puppy thought it was too hot Chris. Um, it's a mutt puppy. Not sure the parentage. Consolation prize, sure. Cadbury's Creme egg do?

AFST said...

Hey, that's no fair! I want a Cadbury Crème egg, too!

*Wails dramatically, throws forehead onto table, and cries to sleep.*

Anonymous said...

it was a photo of a cup of coffee with an open book next to it ...

Cdn Anne in England looking at her own desktop right now

Chris said...

thanks for the Cadbury's cream egg.. YAY! don't worry I will share!

:)

Victoria said...

Oh geez, AF! AF, it's ok! Here! Egg for you! Shhhhh, it's ok! *backs away slowly* ;)

Good book Anne? :)

Good Chris, sharing is caring ;)