Wednesday 16 April 2014

Oh Yeah!



Ok, I'm still on brain break (and this should be made clear by the fact that I once again can't figure out how to put a picture into a post the way I want even though I did it two days ago, well I kind of did it two days ago but even then I wasn't happy and I really just haven't figured this out yet man oh man) but I just found a text I sent myself this weekend from the beach to remember to tell you so here you go yay but argh because now I just spent another ten minutes trying to figure out the photo because I don't want it over there on the left and why I can't do anything about it but I'm so sleepy (I'm writing this late at night) the photo debacle is making me feel like I'm not in a happy enough mind set to tell you the cute story so bah. 

Stupid flickr, ruining my mojo!

(Well, maybe stupid brain for not being able to figure it out... or both)

So, un "oh, yeah!" because well I shouldn't bother putting this post up but I feel like I've typed (babble-typed) enough already into it that it would make me sad to just delete it so here you go here's a post for you.  Feel free to just completely ignore it.

I'm hoping I'll have a bit more brain power back for tomorrow.

(Don't hold your breath though!)

I'm gonna go meditate.  And then sleep.  I feel like I should dream about chocolate.

What's that about?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No reason NOT to dream of chocolate ... the Easter bunny IS arriving this week-end ...

Anne - Canadian in England
waiting on some Booja Booja chocs

Victoria said...

That's so true! BRING ME GOODIES MR BUNNY! ;)

(PS Booja Booja?)

Anonymous said...

http://boojabooja.com/

made in Norfolk ... Nelson's county!

http://www.thereviewaddict.com/2014/01/review-booja-booja-gourmet-selection.html

Anne

Victoria said...

I see :)